About Me

My photo
this blog is totally for the students, to update their knwledge in terms of IT market and some tricks to hack, so do prefer this blog and students don't miss this opportunity

Friday, 9 December 2011

MOST TALENTED PERSONS

At the age of 24, I was a Bus Conductor"
- Rajnikanth
"I didn't even complete my University
Education"
- Bill Gates
"I was the one who served in Hotels" - Oberoi
"In my childhood days, I Stitched Shoes"
- Abraham Lincoln
"I worked in a Petrol Pump"
- Dhiru Bhai Ambani
"I Failed in the 10th Standard" - Sachin Tendulkar
"Education Drop-Out & initially a Keyboard
Player"
- A. R. Rahman
"I Slept On a Bench For A week and
borrowed Rs. 20 Everyday from a friend to travel to filmcity"
- Shahrukh Khan
"I used to Serve Tea at a Shop to support
my Football Training"
- Lionel Messi
....... Life is not about what you couldn't do so Far,
Its about what you STILL CAN !!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers